Pair of Elettra chairs created by Studio BBPR, produced by Arflex, Italy, 1954. Structure in black lacquered solid steel rod, seat and back covered in Yves Klein Blue Alcantara. The Italian studio BBPR was formed in 1932 by the architects, city planners and designers, Gian Luigi Banfi, Ludovico Barbiano of Belgioioso, Enrico Peressutti and Ernesto Nathan Rogers. Vintage 1950s edition, recent upholstery. Priced individually.